Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sometimes all you can do is cry.....

I was sitting at my desk making a birthday card for my youngest brother when all of a sudden I started to cry. My Mama used to send out birthday and anniversary cards to each family member. There are 51 of us now. On the back of each of the cards I send out in her behalf there is a tribute to her. I was copying and pasting it to my brother's card when the tears started flowing. My Mama. I miss her so much. I still can't believe she is not here. I've wanted and needed to talk to her many times since April. There is a huge void in my life now that I can't seem to fill. I've tried to keep busy (which isn't hard to do around here) and fill my mind and time with other people and things, but nothing will plug up the crater that's there now. I'm told that time will ease these feelings. I can tell that it has, a little bit, maybe. It still makes me so sad.....

My heart goes out to all who have lost a loved one.

Sometimes all you can do is cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment